Welcome to My World!

As Lewis Carroll so convieniently wrote:

The time has come, the Walrus said, to talk of many
things...


Except I'm mostly going to try to contain this to my thoughts and experiences while in England. It's a lot easier than emailing everyone ;)

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Random Comments

This past week I haven't had a whole lot go on, not much at all since returning from France. This would be mostly because I caught myself a cold and have slept a lot and had no energy. I'm almost back to 100%, just feeling a little stuffed up. Anyway, I feel like posting a few comments up that people have made to me over the last while... mostly comments from my neices or about them.
But first, a comment from Ashley:
Ashley

i'm not familiar with your ass... and I won't be for a long while.

wow. that's depressing. i'd rather think of my nausea

and on that happy note, i must go to bed! see you!

--------------
Ok, so I'm actually feeling too tired to want to look up the rest of them, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment